POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : YARSOCP : Re: YARSOCP Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:20:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: YARSOCP
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 14 Apr 2007 18:31:13
Message: <46215631$1@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:

> But I think it's too blurry, so I'm gonna build some background objects.

Maybe you are taking photorealism too far. If it's to blurry,
why don't you just reduce the blur? Just think of the number
of blur_samples you'll need to make this look good anyway ;)

I suppose camera manufacturers would happily build cameras which show
less blur if they could (well, in fact you can take multiple images
with different focus and combine them in software).